CCI Monthly Photo Contest
– All submissions get 3% off their next purchase. (Valid up to 90 days from submission) Please submit 1-2 photos of your salon(s). Pictures can be the overall view of your salon or specific sections (i.e. shampoo area). Your pictures must contain at least one item purchased from CCI Beauty. Pick your best photo. Please e-mail your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
or mail CCI Beauty Photo Contest 10039 Norwalk Blvd., Santa Fe Springs, CA 90670. Please put your name, salon name, salon address, and telephone number in the e-mail or on back of the photo you are mailing. If possible, please give us your previous order number for better identification. You must also identify what items in your picture(s) you have purchased from us by indicating the item numbers in the e-mail or on the back of the photo. You may do so by looking for the item(s) on our website at http://www.ccibeauty.com/
or referring to your sales order. Do not write on the front of photo(s). If you have more than one salon/spa you may enter a photo(s) for each salon. You may resubmit your best photo every 6 months if you were not chosen as a winner. You will receive an e-mail with a 3% coupon code after your submission. Any questions feel free to email email@example.com
. Three winners will be awarded each month.
- 1st Prize Winner receives $300 towards the purchase of our products.
- 2nd Prize Winner receives $200 towards the purchase of our products.
- 3rd Prize Winner receives $100 towards the purchase of our products.
CCI Beauty’s Salon of the Year will be chosen from all the 1st Prize Winners. There is no minimum you have to spend to redeem the prize. Winners will also be promoted on our website during the month that they won. All entries will find their beautiful pictures on our website under the section “Salon & Spa Photo Gallery”.
- To enter by mail. Submit an unframed, unmounted color picture (4”x6, 5×7”, or 8”x10”).
- Online entries should be in high quality JPEG/JPG format. We recommend a minimum of 300 dpi. When uploading a picture from a digital camera it is not necessary to shrink the size of the photo. Doing so will decrease the quality.
- Mail entries to CCI Beauty Photo Contest 10039, Norwalk Blvd. Santa Fe Springs , CA 90670 . E-Mail entries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photo must contain at least one of our products, which must be identified.
- One entry per salon/spa. You may resubmit your best photo every 6 months if you were not chosen as a winner.
- Existing clients only. Must be 18 years or older to enter.
- Odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries submitted.
- Entry’s must be postmarked or e-mailed by the last Friday of the Month (i.e. February 27, 2009) Photos that miss the deadline will be entered for the next month’s contest. Winners will be announced by the first Friday of every month. (i.e March 6, 2009
- All entries become the property of CCI Beauty/Consonance Companies Inc.
- Each winner must agree that his or her name/business name, city, winning photo may be used by CCI for promotional and publication purposes without additional compensation. Contest is void where prohibited or restricted by law, where a license is required or where subject to tax (other than tax on prizes awarded). All federal, provincial, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- Winning Prizes must be used within 90 days of notification. If not claimed by this date, the prizes will be forfeited. All claims there to following this date will be null and void.
- No substitution or transfer of prizes except at the sole discretion of the sponsor. All restrictions apply.
- CCI Beauty/ Consonance Companies Inc. reserves the right to cancel or suspend the contest should any cause beyond the control of CCI Beauty/ Consonance Companies affect the administration, security or fairness, integrity or proper operation of the contest, or for any other reason it deems appropriate, at its sole and absolute discretion.
- Photos are judged by CCI and all judges’ decisions are final.
CCI Beauty would like to congratulate Revive Spa of La Mesa, CA our 2008 Salon of the Year Winner.
CCI would like to thank everyone who submitted their photo for the monthly contest of 2008. CCI looks forward to seeing more wonderful photos in 2009. You may submit your photos to email@example.com.
CCI Beauty Wishes Everyone a Happy Holidays & Successful New Year!
You should be starting to receive our Christmas card with a 5% savings coupon. If you do not receive this coupon you may mention coupon code “X081205″ when you call in your next order. For online orders you please type coupon code “X081205″ on to the “special instructions” area and your discount will be adjusted accordingly.
Congratulations to our November Photo Contest Winners! We are still accepting photos for our December contest. Send your photos of your salon/spa containing your CCI products you purchased to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pictures are due December 26, 2008. Any photos received after that date will qualify for the January 2009 contest. Contest rules and info can be found at the end of our blog www.ccibeautyblog.com.
2008 Salon of the Year will be chosen in January 2009 from all of 2008 1st place winners. 2008 Salon of the Year winner receives a brand new digital camera, a All-In-One Inkjet Printer, and the book “Secret Service: Hidden Systems That Deliver Unforgettable Customer Service” to help them have a successful 2009. (Total value over $300)
1st Place Winner -$300
Revive Spa La Mesa, CA
Items Purchased: CC-6911B & Mats
2nd Place Winner - $200
Exsalonce Fontana, CA
Items Purchased: CC-2503 Black, CC-FS8919W, CC-1808T, FS112
3rd Place Winner - $100
The Beauty Parlor Vega, TX
Items Purchased: CC-1836C (Chair/Mat Combo) , CC-2551
Tax Saving Tip!
There is still time to reduce your business tax for 2008, take advantage of IRS sec.179 by purchase your business equipment before the year end to qualify up to $250,000.00 deduction. Please consult your accountant for more details. Here are some articles and IRS Links for your information.
CCI asked “How promote salon during Holidays?”. Here are a few responses.
Each Year at John Douglas Salon/Day Spa, We host a client appreciation night . We treat the client to some complimentary services such as makeup application, fast and easy party up dos. We cater the event with wonderful food and drinks. We also offer an entry in our drawing for toys for tots when the client brings in an unwrapped toy, they are automatically entered in our 500.00 skin care drawing. Clients really enjoy this and tell there friends about us.
John Douglas Salon - Cypress, CA
I find the best way of promoting your salon during the holidays is a friendly gesture of thanking your client with a beautiful pocket calendar with your salon name, address and phone number on it. This way your client can keep track of his/her appointments with you as well as other appointments. My clients look forward to this every year and it is amazing how many other people notice where it came from when the client uses it.
Expose’ Hair Studio - West Warwick, R.I.
Promotional products are a great way to promote your salon. Your customers can have a coffee mug or calendar with your salon information on it. Sending out thank you letters or postcards are also a way to promote your salon & specials you are having. Below are two great sites for promotional products and printing.
~ NEW ITEMS ~
On Sale for $195 On Sale for $189